|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Empire of Dai Han is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 321 million Koreans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hanseong-bu. The average income tax rate is 14.1%.
The very strong Korean economy, worth 29.2 trillion Won a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 91,041 Won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, artists are pillars of society, most towns have their Leader High School located on Leader Street, and naval armadas borrow their formations from synchronized swimming handbooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dai Han's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The Iaodjfkldsjfklsjflkjlkfjdslk of Drew Durrnil.
- : Dai Han was endorsed by The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, naval armadas borrow their formations from synchronized swimming handbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, most towns have their Leader High School located on Leader Street.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, the native owl population is in permanent hibernation.
- : Dai Han voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, the nation's spies are always on break time.
- : Following new legislation in Dai Han, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Marinho Islands, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Corgitopiaa, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Eashenn, Amerion, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kiasu-ism, Land Without Shrimp, The naked people, Maerist, The Two Jerseys, Ralphburg, Tsunamy, Yavemaya, Jehenna, Curlyhoward, Ullan, Belschaft, Concrete Slab, Volaworand, Si-topia, Rebel-topia, Catsonya, The Solar System Scope, Fasire, Bleakfoot, Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sunsland, Kandorith, Scu Greinne, Beepee, South Western Korea, Nowa Europa, Treir, Bawkie, Itani, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Bear Connors Paradiso, Yeses, Wardoeka, Westenhald, Andinla, South Caleblan, Dirkistan, Luilekkerlandt, New Qafedemar, and 55 others.Pamela And Hepatitis, Hypersensible Crybabies, Qvait, Greslon, Drystar, Aidenfieeld, Zaelith, Avalonica, Terravainia, Tepertopia, Depressed Nation, Sable Space, Freedoom, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, LadyRebels, Transvolcanic, Lyland, Aumeltopia, The United Australian States, River Fork, Rovere, Abarri, Farengeto, Alaninia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Japanese Federal Republic, Herbert Island, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, Arkannadia, Zolooloo, Ebonhand, Tughampton, Quh, Eternal Memedom, Doge Land, Arizona2, Daal Chawwal, Hawaiian Pizzas, Melroy, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Eastern Mekong, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, and Drew Durrnil.