“It's nothing, personnel.” Overlord Vexnar Tyrannus
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The East Pacific
|Leader||Overlord Vexnar Tyrannus|
The Foreboding Tyranny of Dark Edgyness is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Overlord Vexnar Tyrannus with an iron fist, and notable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 7.794 billion Edgelords are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glitch City. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Dark Edgynessian economy, worth a remarkable 2,072 trillion souls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 265,927 souls, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's best to decline if Overlord Vexnar Tyrannus offers to buy a round of drinks, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life, bands of paramedics walk the streets looking for suspicious medical activity, and the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dark Edgyness's national animal is the defective bioweapon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Justice.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, bands of paramedics walk the streets looking for suspicious medical activity.
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Dark Edgyness voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Dark Edgyness was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, it's best to decline if Overlord Vexnar Tyrannus offers to buy a round of drinks.
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-soul mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities.
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals.
- : Following new legislation in Dark Edgyness, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids.
Endorsements Received: 158 » Brotherland, Galve, Arkantis, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Kangarawa, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Bullpups, CopyCato, Axdel, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Wiranath, Talitoa, Kelsyth, Impia Aghte, Kucia, Imperial Akatsuki, Drunken Seal Islands, Lanagon, Dragonia, Kaigi, Taurora, Tshana, Headpat Central, Peryn, Lyontisia, Blobbo, Wizardonia, Aeljae, Dreamersistan, Adavan, Bai Lung, Riveraland, Biggstonia, Federated States of Zootron, Euricanis, Adolanta, Broengtopia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Kampf Empire, The Empire of Rijelv, Kyrtizhan, Kublam, Freedom Fascists, Sansangra, and 108 others.Roliganistan, Ridann, Republic of Berzerkistan, AngusEssa, Cacocu, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Joundia, Squid Ruinosa, Davinhia, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Wanabe, Bytes, Norport, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Urimel, Bakaworld, The Underwood Industrial Empire, British Calradia, United China Nation, Hizuru, Cantonese Union, The island of Kiria, Gorbastan, Neruch, Enlil, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, The United Asian Republics, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, ArenaC, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Plazland, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, The Romanum Legio, Styklelilere, Grossvietnam, Matdor, Rakshuland, Stanisiti, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Amjedia, Modra, Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Sycona, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, VernKhalla, Monix, Stumptopia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Republic of New India, Fellon, Bzux, Tretrid, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Barfleur, Azureano, The Eternal Land of Jong, Rohanland, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, Ripsylvania, Acronis, BuciLand, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Virgoliaendorses, Peoples Republic of GG, Arilokina, RealDealGG1, Roissyland, Aivintis, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Belora Gyles, Woodsind, Puelo, San Castillo, Jakubonia, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Quartzland, Oofery, Raunch, Sovietsoyuz, CheeseBurrito, TM-Jesselton, Tseriesiscoming, Flench, Distro-Spartica, The Atlae Isles, Coruh, Filipopol, Philville2, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, and Arkalarius.