“Vae Victus!!” the Supreme Emperor
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||the Supreme Emperor|
|Faith||the Imperial Cult|
The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Supreme Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 22.685 billion Darkians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn's City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Darkiumian economy, worth an astonishing 11,125 trillion DSCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 490,446 DSCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Retired racing Imperial Dragons are served truffles for breakfast, a degree of self-hatred is vital for a future in politics, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darkium's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darkium was reclassified from "Iron Fist Socialists" to "Libertarian Police State".
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, a degree of self-hatred is vital for a future in politics.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, retired racing Imperial Dragons are served truffles for breakfast.
- : Darkium endorsed The Computer-simulated society of Othan.
- : Darkium endorsed The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Computer-simulated society of Othan.
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Aflana, Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Aigania, Pherttsylvania, Ni Hon, Marcellinople, Saundie, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Claraxia, Rangers Brotherhood, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Wishper, Marionetonia, Killer Kitty, Sireco, Caybow, Sombrassino, Greygard, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Port Flynt, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, New Canadian Military Junta, Bravenewworld, Leton, Xracona, Luilamuin, Trumps Dictatorship, and 32 others.Zetaopalatopia, Winx club, Roboponainia, Baelju, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Grand Place, Sletho, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Fortytipper, Cossack Peoples, Loftegen 3, Aegis-5, Wencee, Leonism, Watchlandia, Arclandia, Zekrosz, Aguaria Major, Debussy, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Ashoy, The United Syrian States, Nucular, Northern Westwald, Mercicuria, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Tolfaer, Othan, and Ladandtopia.