“Vae Victus!!” the Supreme Emperor
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||the Supreme Emperor|
|Faith||the Imperial Cult|
The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Supreme Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its digital currency, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 20.477 billion Darkians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn's City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Darkiumian economy, worth a remarkable 9,939 trillion DSCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 485,419 DSCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darkium's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darkium was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Darkium endorsed The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, 'Mountain Doobie' is widely regarded as the nation's favourite drink.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, Darkians seem to be catching more chills.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, The Supreme Emperor goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Aflana, Varotium, Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Captain Apollo, Wintermoot III, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Aigania, Pherttsylvania, Ni Hon, Malayas, Marcellinople, Saundie, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Claraxia, Rangers Brotherhood, Aegis-5, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, Zelso, New Rogernomics, Imkiville, Margandy, Wishper, Tiegenhof, Aguaria Major, Edranian Land, Common Agreement Nation, Calicate, Marionetonia, Killer Kitty, Sireco, Americastrailia, Loftegen 2, Custadia, Leonism, The Rin Mang, Hycronesia, Caybow, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, Seatlantis, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Sophisica, and 35 others.The Torrentin, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Altmar, Derthal, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Port Flynt, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, Makdon, The Illusian Empire, Turkish-Ottoman, Lutfan, Kakatiya, Xandopia, Zapatian Workers State, The Copper States, Vri, Nazi-Bolshevik Union, The Sigometh Dynasty, Yocat, and Shangri-La Valley.