“Vae Victus!!” the Supreme Emperor
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||the Supreme Emperor|
|Faith||the Imperial Cult|
The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Supreme Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 22.241 billion Darkians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn's City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Darkiumian economy, worth an astonishing 10,922 trillion DSCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 491,112 DSCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Environmental legislation occurs cyclically, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium, and pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darkium's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Darkium endorsed The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Darkium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Aflana, Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Aigania, Pherttsylvania, Ni Hon, Marcellinople, Saundie, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Claraxia, Rangers Brotherhood, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Wishper, Marionetonia, Killer Kitty, Sireco, Caybow, Sombrassino, Sophisica, Greygard, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Port Flynt, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, Vri, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, New Canadian Military Junta, Bravenewworld, Leton, and 37 others.Xracona, Luilamuin, Trumps Dictatorship, Zetaopalatopia, Winx club, Pama Freeza, Roboponainia, Fissure Town, Baelju, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Grand Place, Sletho, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Fortytipper, Hickerbilly, Cossack Peoples, Loftegen 3, Aegis-5, Wencee, Leonism, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Watchlandia, Arclandia, Domais, Zadaria, Zekrosz, Manica, Aguaria Major, Bukowina, Demonos, Keen Trident, Debussy, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Ashoy, and Honeydewistania.