“Friends are like horses. If you kill them they die.”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Devide by Zero
The Confederacy of Daxtastic22 is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 973 million Daxtastic22ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The strong Daxtastic22ian economy, worth 38.8 trillion Cilantros a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 39,892 Cilantros , but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 257,112 per year while the poor average 2,500, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Daxtastic22's national animal is the Liger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Daxtastic22's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Daxtastic22's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Daxtastic22's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Daxtastic22 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Daxtastic22 relocated from Windows NT to Devide by Zero.
- : Daxtastic22's influence in Windows NT rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Daxtastic22's influence in Windows NT rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Daxtastic22's influence in Windows NT rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Daxtastic22 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Daxtastic22's influence in Windows NT rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".