“Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.” Micky McGuffin Mcguffinson
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Free Nations Region
|Leader||Micky McGuffin Mcguffinson|
The Moonlit Fields of Decitealis is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Micky McGuffin Mcguffinson with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, aversion to nipples, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.676 billion Decitealisians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antigaí. The average income tax rate is 85.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Decitealisian economy, worth 319 trillion Potatoes a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,224 Potatoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas", the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, the nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons, and televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Decitealis's national animal is the Wild Banana, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Twig Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, the nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons.
- : Decitealis endorsed The Colony of Himmel Ende.
- : Decitealis was endorsed by The Colony of Himmel Ende.
- : Decitealis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Decitealis endorsed The Grandvassal Interstelaria of Ratakosha.
- : Decitealis was endorsed by The Grandvassal Interstelaria of Ratakosha.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas".
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, military barracks resemble five-star hotels.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Xurisha, My Nation, Grand Abaco, Emaha, Narvatus, OF Arian Hellas, Ord Fiessulled, The Nation of JH, Ulymein, Rokandia, Gufand, Teshkeshia, Neo-Trinity, Doctors Orvos, Hetairaea, Tylil, Red Foxia, Literian, Lanerfon, New Collieland, Gono3lan, Free Pacific Republic, EileanDonan, Hotak, Tenionistland, Moka Pamplemousses, Gartias, Mapperdonia, Pathon, Archargentina, Ouji, Damerloodds, Underwater Sovereignties, Tricastinie, LWAZI, Amaryllisia, Republic of Arstotska, Laidir, Saintrilu, Heinricherstein, Terrarum, Novostia, Tigerania, Phoenician State, Unova SSR, The Aaronian Reich, Jitstess, South Asiania, Kouper, Tan Talaba, and 30 others.Alitani, Montserrat Republic, Sparsdan, Rakkene, RussellTopia, Syrisia, Ste Franin, Zedyeg, Ramokee, Roberdian, Josskaland, Free State of Ideocracy, Mersdon, Alphabeth, Indigoja, Minas Motus, Joergen, Galali, Arktown Island, Saint Beth Cron Antonia, BellaJelly, Lovecraftopolis Puppet, Skaitan, La Montevideo, BurgerKing, BBoss, Tiocfadh, Stmagos, Ratakosha, and Himmel Ende.