“Vive Pluton” Almighty President-King Lance
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Black Hawks
|Leader||Almighty President-King Lance|
|Faith||Cult Of the Almighty Pluto|
The Two-Armed Democracy of Delaces is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Almighty President-King Lance with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 12.025 billion Delacesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pluto City. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Delacesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,777 trillion Laces a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 147,809 Laces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Artists are pillars of society, hackers post hourly updates on international summits, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, and Almighty President-King Lance is considering changing the Delacesian flag to one with more glitter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Delaces's national animal is the Cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of the Almighty Pluto.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Delaces, Almighty President-King Lance is considering changing the Delacesian flag to one with more glitter.
- : Delaces voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Delaces was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Delaces, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Delaces, hackers post hourly updates on international summits.
- : Following new legislation in Delaces, artists are pillars of society.
- : Delaces voted against the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Delaces voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Following new legislation in Delaces, the people are famous throughout the region for their perfect yellow teeth.
- : Following new legislation in Delaces, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Croldai.