“In union and liberty”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Spacefaring Society of Dhaeland is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its soft-spoken computers, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.845 billion Dhaelanders are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Varisian City. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Dhaelandian economy, worth 590 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 153,687 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is giving peace a chance, Cat is one of the most popular forenames in Dhaeland, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments, and orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dhaeland's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dhaeland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Dhaeland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Following new legislation in Dhaeland, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Dhaeland, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments.
- : Dhaeland was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The German unity of nigeria.
- : Dhaeland lost the endorsement of The Holy Empire of The German unity of nigeria.
- : Dhaeland was endorsed by The Republic of Avenged Sevenfoldia.
- : Dhaeland's influence in Osiris rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Following new legislation in Dhaeland, Cat is one of the most popular forenames in Dhaeland.
- : Following new legislation in Dhaeland, the government is giving peace a chance.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Frinotonia, Mghnb, Joey Wu Empire, Alcohol-Related Misconduct, Vosquintus, Tethys 13, Chemie, True Spain, Perang majuuuuu, Spinazieland, UnitedRomanEmpire, Jamil Federations, Apramos, Zapadni Srpski entitet, West Mattasia, Kerchistania, Knights of the Iron Solari, Dres Van, KypsCrew, Depolis, Phoeniexia, ElJefe, Anabelle I, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Izaakia, Nuwisha, Mitrak, Noir Vic, The Rictor Islands, JPSP, Crevistonion, Rundashia, Reallylongnameistan, Serendipita Martia, Xd 2, North Newlandishforth, Jsvcycling, Imperium of Josh, Gemnoviag, Mystiquelle, Visionary Union, Lukatonia, ZT333, Khordha, Aragon AI, Wayneactia, New Pi-Ramesses, Outer Berna, Maxxlandia, New Nest, and 10 others.Aelinar, Nazarra, Necrozia, Vivamuland, DANURBIA, CMontgomery, Tortugallia, Medeia, Avenged Sevenfoldia, and The German unity of nigeria.