Regional Influence: Hermit
The Queen's State of Diez Ceros is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, complete lack of public education, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 13.779 billion Diez Cerosians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, with Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The very strong Diez Cerosian economy, worth 555 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is 40,335 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 274,232 per year while the poor average 2,167, a ratio of 126 to 1.
The government is avowedly atheist, voting is voluntary, all tariffs have been abolished, and Diez Ceros has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Crime is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Diez Ceros's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Diez Ceros proposed constructing embassies between 0000000000 and Gold Coast.
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies and Most Dead.
- : Diez Ceros was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Diez Ceros altered the regional flag of 0000000000.