“For The People”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The Republic of Digitotuo is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Parliament with a fair hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.879 billion Digitotuoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Federal Canton. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Digitotuoan economy, worth 194 trillion marks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 67,470 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home, kids who move from attending a public school in the city to the country often struggle in goat milking class, elephants with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Digitotuo's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Digitotuo was endorsed by The Collective Syndicate of Thurston.
- : Digitotuo was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Digitotuo was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mexicalia Union.
- : Digitotuo was endorsed by The Community of Wispsent.
- : Digitotuo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Digitotuo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, elephants with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped.
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, kids who move from attending a public school in the city to the country often struggle in goat milking class.
- : Following new legislation in Digitotuo, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Kawany, Sincadenas, Ephros, New Arkados, Llorens, Rorlenland, Kavagrad, Caellus, Ghillemear, Mexican Communists, Caspersland, Socialist Columbia, Transcommunist Republics, Kongoland, Aardvarkanistan, Anarchocommunists of the World, Henchikurin, Nangka, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Antinios, Elovera, Nepacton Murt, Martilliopen, Sorwickshire, Neu-Bethel, Silverfish37, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Grod Island, Philippine Marxist Government, New Volica, Socialist Great Picardy, Super Awesome Fun Times, Roma Norte, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Kaamapoori, Soviet Catgirls, Old Corus, Anioniotopia, Asturies-Llion, Vesmeau, Claiomha, Agatep, Helionyx, Idontknowium, Ezmwalia, Shermani, and 11 others.Wagrurg, Eskhaton, Zedsix, New Samon, Podria, Das Pardgulew, Narodnya, Wispsent, Mexicalia Union, Jathuie, and Thurston.