“Strength, Freedom, Imperator” Imperator Dingoy Aurrel
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
|Leader||Imperator Dingoy Aurrel|
The 🔆Aurrelian Empire🔆 of Dingoy is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Imperator Dingoy Aurrel with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, frequent executions, and enforced nudity. The compassionate, devout population of 1.031 billion Dingois are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sydney. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Dingoyian economy, worth 17.7 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 17,184 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blind dates tend to result in bruised shins, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, courtrooms can be a little sketchy, and taxpayers receive expenditure reports from the Grand High Poobah of the Order of Violet. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dingoy's national animal is the dingo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aurrelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, taxpayers receive expenditure reports from the Grand High Poobah of the Order of Violet.
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Dingoy lodged a message on the Aurrelius Regional Message Board.
- : Dingoy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist and Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles.
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
- : Following new legislation in Dingoy, laughter while watching foreign diplomats disrobe tends to make diplomatic talks counterproductive.