“Dirt is not the enemy!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Dirty Americans is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Mike Rowe with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.032 billion Dirty Americansians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Administration is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Galt's Gulch. The average income tax rate is 28.0%.
The all-consuming Dirty Americansian economy, worth 398 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 79,288 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right, double-parking is on the rise as automobile numbers increase, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, and Mike Rowe can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dirty Americans's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Dirty Americans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Galactic Confederacy of Stellar Colonies.
- : Following new legislation in Dirty Americans, Mike Rowe can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Dirty Americans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Dirty Americans endorsed The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Seeker of Managers of East Malaysia.
- : Dirty Americans endorsed The Protectorate of The Rossiyaanian Imperial Guard.
Endorsements Received: 58 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Roissyland, Survivoristan, Brotherland, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Arkantis, Xhaco, Bullpups, CopyCato, Mastariere, Ver Norge, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, The Happian Union, Thyaclinia, Wiranath, Axdel, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, VW53Aland, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Marrico, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Chubaka, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Escade, Republic of Berzerkistan, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, Stanisiti, Just Vale 2, Laquara, Commodore Badger, Avakael, Matdor, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Asendavia, Johnny Appleseed1, Eagas, and 8 others.Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, East Malaysia, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, and Celannica.