“Ehhh, we'll do it tomorrow”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the Rejected Realms
The United Socialist States of DisregardWork is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Bardock Obama with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 21.582 billion DisregardWorkians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Social Policy, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Meh. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient DisregardWorkian economy, worth a remarkable 6,250 trillion bullets a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 289,602 bullets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, and the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life. Crime is totally unknown. DisregardWork's national animal is the Sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in DisregardWork, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in DisregardWork, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : DisregardWork voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : DisregardWork voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : DisregardWork endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : DisregardWork was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Following new legislation in DisregardWork, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in DisregardWork, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : DisregardWork endorsed The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary.
- : DisregardWork voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
Endorsements Received: 19 » Zerentopia, Arinteriswith, Panormia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Farrakhan, Andromeda Islands, Parx, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Visionary Union, Perfect Sublime Masters, Dyllypoly, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Cleo and Topaz, Miss Hungary, and Agalaesia.