“Pela glória da nação servindo a Deus em cada ocasião.” Josvé Sovza V
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Josvé Sovza V|
|Faith||Adoradores do Imperador|
The Nacionalist Protestant of Do Brasil da America is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Josvé Sovza V with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.771 billion Bdenses are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andesia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Do Brasil da American economy, worth a remarkable 2,704 trillion Brasileus a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 276,739 Brasileus, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,169,298 per year while the poor average 42,375, a ratio of 27.6 to 1.
On graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, and the military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Do Brasil da America's national animal is the Harpia, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Adoradores do Imperador.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Do Brasil da America was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Emeseses.
- : Following new legislation in Do Brasil da America, the military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons.
- : Following new legislation in Do Brasil da America, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
- : Do Brasil da America was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Do Brasil da America was endorsed by The Jack of All Trades of Dead I Jack.
- : Do Brasil da America's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Do Brasil da America relocated from Novo Brasil to The Rejected Realms.
- : Do Brasil da America was ejected and banned from Novo Brasil by The Absolute Monarchy of Kingdom of Irhk.
- : Do Brasil da America's influence in Novo Brasil rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Do Brasil da America, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.