“Unity, Discipline, Work”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: Devide by Zero
The Republic of Dom 10 is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 4.048 billion Dom 10ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 49.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Dom 10ian economy, worth 35.7 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, Soda Sales, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 8,827 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dom 10's national animal is the dolphin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dom 10's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Dom 10's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Dom 10's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Dom 10's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dom 10's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Dom 10 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Dom 10 relocated from The International Republic of Nations to Devide by Zero.
- : Dom 10's influence in The International Republic of Nations rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Dom 10's influence in The International Republic of Nations rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Dom 10's influence in The International Republic of Nations rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".