“NationStates is mine” President Doms Domsson
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||President Doms Domsson|
The Monster Lazarene of Domais is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Doms Domsson with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.066 billion Domen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Domtopia. The average income tax rate is 56.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Domaisian economy, worth 425 trillion Doms a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 104,765 Doms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Petitions to the government are being used to insulate politicians' office walls, Domen have replaced bears in a popular idiom, satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness, and works of historical fiction contain a surprising lack of historical figures. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Domais's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Doman.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Domais lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Domais resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Domais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Domais endorsed The Republic of Venezouela.
- : Domais was endorsed by The Republic of Venezouela.
- : Domais voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Domais was endorsed by The Free Republic of Frankender.
- : Domais endorsed The Free Republic of Frankender.
- : Domais voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Domais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".