|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: Donnach IV
|Leader||Lord Protector Mason Graham|
The Protectorate of Donnach is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Protector Mason Graham with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 16.622 billion Donnachians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Social Policy and Industry aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Donnach City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.3%.
The Donnachian economy, worth 854 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 51,426 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 9.0 times as much as the poorest.
Notable individuals are granted land and titles, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, Donnach City's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Donnach City to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Donnach's national animal is the TBA, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is TBA.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Donnach's influence in Donnach IV rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Donnach's influence in Donnach IV rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Donnach's influence in Donnach IV fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Donnach proposed constructing embassies between Donnach IV and AEH.
- : Donnach rejected a request from The Embassy for an embassy with Donnach IV.
- : Donnach rejected a request from The Field of Paper Flowers for an embassy with Donnach IV.
- : Donnach's influence in Donnach IV fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Donnach's influence in Donnach IV fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Donnach's influence in Donnach IV fell from "Dealmaker" to "Contender".
- : Donnach's influence in Donnach IV fell from "Hermit" to "Dealmaker".