“Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici” Mikhail Z Antares
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||Mikhail Z Antares|
|Faith||The Order of the Force|
The Divine Star Empire of Dragonian Alliance is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Mikhail Z Antares with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 14.006 billion Dragon Allies have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragonia V. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Dragonian economy, worth a remarkable 4,762 trillion Dolchas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 340,065 Dolchas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention, priests are being drafted by the church load, and citizens ask "how many crooks could a nunchuck hook if a nun had nunchucks too?". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dragonian Alliance's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Order of the Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dragonian Alliance was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Dragonian Alliance published "The Drake Elf" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Dragonian Alliance lodged a message on the Osiris Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, citizens ask "how many crooks could a nunchuck hook if a nun had nunchucks too?".
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Dragonian Alliance endorsed The Vivacious Vizier of Lukatonia.
- : Dragonian Alliance was endorsed by The Vivacious Vizier of Lukatonia.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Pridelantic people, Aragon AI, Tethys 13, Wayneactia, Dhaeland, Jamil Federations, Rallori, New Justusia, Dres Van, Frinotonia, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Elyssae, Arrsol, Malphe II, Yagonia, Minecraftiana, Bayi, Arkadia Universalis, Solayna, ZT333, Depolis, Spinazieland, Arr, Imperialistic States of Howa, West Mattasia, Northern Irish Freedom, ElJefe, Knights of the Iron Solari, Big Boyz, Fransmany, Friaritat, Luna State, Cobrito, Unsere Grosse Kaiserin, Vegan Reich, YEETORIUM, Strangereal, Svengas, Shakunik, The Dragovian, Anrejo, Upper Theigiestanticiania, Proton City, The Coarsal Pirates, Betusiwa, Tiplomecja, and The Stalinist Union.