“You can't kill a Dragon with fire, but it can kill you.” Dagon Ryuu
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Federation of Conservative Nations
The Draconic Empire of DragonWings is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Dagon Ryuu with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, triple-decker prams, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.138 billion Draconians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragon City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 53.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Draconian economy, worth 313 trillion Dragon Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Tourism. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 99,881 Dragon Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
The dish 'poisson avec poison' is only available on the black market, tax rises are attributed to divine will, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes, and flags are commonly used as bonfire kindling. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. DragonWings's national animal is the Dragon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Dracosim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DragonWings voted for The Empire of Kuriko in the General Election.
- : Following new legislation in DragonWings, flags are commonly used as bonfire kindling.
- : Following new legislation in DragonWings, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes.
- : DragonWings voted for The Bestest Bazooka Bunny of The Bigtopia in Round 3 of the election.
- : DragonWings voted for The Empire of Kuriko in Round 3 of the election.
- : DragonWings was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : DragonWings was endorsed by The Republic of Otira.
- : DragonWings endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of North Azarath.
- : DragonWings was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The united american-isreali empire.
- : DragonWings was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of North Azarath.