|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Holy Empire of Drash Mannistan is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 563 million Drash Mannistanons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mandon. The average income tax rate is 58.0%.
The all-consuming Drash Mannistanish economy, worth 56.8 trillion drashmarks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,854 drashmarks, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, major cities are suffering under water rationing, and the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drash Mannistan's national animal is the parrot, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-drashmark treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, the tax department is having withdrawal symptoms.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, Drash Mannistan's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, annulments are on the rise as couples discover their ancestors were born in the same hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
Endorsements Received: 207 » Orado, Yokciq Empire, Venicea, Lulubellia, Aerilia, Republica Guilleana, McMasterdonia, Yaorozu, Hamerica, Valentine Z, Bankowiata, Galbadiana, Guer Aike, Corfad, Dangine, Shibutani, The Ultimate Republic, Travislavania, Selfgradatude, Valgarda, Omnistria, Zzozona, Koda-Land, The Rhein States, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Territorio di Nessuno, Francois Isidore, New Lakemba, Muqatil, Figyjharli, Svenskskit, The Tampa Bay Rays, Cretox State, Zemnaya Svoboda, Empy, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Xentherida, Ellbonnia, Notyoutopia, North Bratislava, Hardscrabble, Interdimensional Zone, Marmiedon, Frances Francis the First of France, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Bharathvarsh, Siforpeo, The Pantheons, and 157 others.Kromi, Chips and Guac, Wilkshire, Sil Dorsett, Imperial Pieserged, Servilis, Simone Republic, El Fiji Grande, Super Girl, Kragsgale, Barabolia, Sikol, Siwale, Former English Colony, Xagill, Loutsland, Tyirza, Great Bights Mum, Kranostav, Illusia and Neverendia, Nyock, Holy Oranz, Alorca, Xyrron, Shadowrik, Ravendi, Clan Spaniel, Pasargad, Aryan Homeland, Yellops, East Akra, Draconian Progression, The Jerichowan Country, Maott, Climeria, Rising Sakura, Mon Island, Strongwill, Steampunk Ariel, Exteriores Insulae Hyacinthum, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Votak Matim, Wineclaw, Defense For The World Assembly, Ethnon, Korean-Joseon, Darkmondoria, Tsandonown, Pallaith, The Calabash Protectorate, Wapistan, Planes, Seanat, Atlunartemis, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Runeda, Libvillia, Tringapore, Greater Ale Permars, Joevala, Randomcountryland, Ariele, The Autonomous Soviet Socialist Bavaria, Anungu, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Porotia, WhoHateeta, Western Vapia, Gafflebag, Zabacuz, Yukti, Yemet, Zaeli, Xipher, Zokk, West Zebrupco Bageropirex, Fraystonia, Zemper Macro, Wooleystan, Duryanistan, Unsophisticate, Vexilia, Walter Jackson, WeKnow, Card Kingdom, Vene Gra, Vyata Temor, Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa, Volstokn, United Republic of Free States, Zocken, United States of Americanas, Andanavia, USSRITWILLWORK, Outer Shenendoah, Zixu, Novremia, Warnen, Pleroma Sans Romans, United Asgardian States, Xarrel, Zimmerdachen, Lowssen, Perikuresu, Kastonvia, Xanatosi, Madjack, Capablanca, Wellandy, Zupla, Solphine, Vesuva, Visdenburg, Sopernia, Kinitopia, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Joodey, Upper Libertatem, Enomeni Ipeiros, Landfinia, United States of Medford, Nova Arcania, Mitropola, Zecit, Que Lukustinardon, Liminyj, Bearical, Unshleepd, Wisconsota, Lionia, Nation1812, Sahriastan, The Blazeland Administration, Zdagoburg, Morcusa Clicanskaukk, Blyskalia, His Enduring Majesty, Malta Comino Gozo, Bongo Mountain, ROM, Vesteysia, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Pazair, Praeceps, Zapiron, United Capitalist Provinces, TyGerria, Paradeavenlisian States, VictorH, Solcius, Maiorem Americana, Busea Planian, Palgo, and Dabarastan.