“Vote for Kodos”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The East Pacific
The Federal Republic of Drunken Seal Islands is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by jizzmaster zero with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate population of 10.791 billion Sealsmen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Drunken Seal Islandsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,447 trillion Krangs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 134,175 Krangs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political candidates are regularly blocked for minor convictions from their teenage years, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians, and future leaders of Drunken Seal Islands regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drunken Seal Islands's national animal is the Drop Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Boganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, future leaders of Drunken Seal Islands regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Republic of Coruh.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Republic of Coruh.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Republic of Quail Empire.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Republic of Quail Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, political candidates are regularly blocked for minor convictions from their teenage years.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Mundiferrum, A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Urimel, The Romanum Legio, Davinhia, Roliganistan, Asendavia, Talitoa, ReeK, Am Echad, Axdel, H-Zhena, Arkantis, Squid Ruinosa, Bullpups, Sansangra, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Someseni, Peryn, Biggstonia, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Freedom Fascists, United China Nation, Republic of Berzerkistan, VW53Aland, Neruch, Gorbastan, Ridann, Federated States of Zootron, Indrapore, BearStackof2015, Broengtopia, Riveraland, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The United Asian Republics, Kalaratri, Pakitsk, Hizuru, Enlil, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Plazland, and 79 others.Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Stanisiti, Euricanis, Grossvietnam, Chubaka, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Matdor, Firenation91, Eagas, Brethren, Marrabuk, Headpat Central, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Modra, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Teddington, Habsburg-Lorriane, Stumptopia, Zukchiva, ArenaC, Calbee, Fellon, Republic of New India, Sycona, Trulu, Tretrid, Schrebia, Rohanland, The Eternal Land of Jong, Cobersis, Greater New Cassandra, Ripsylvania, Moszce-Walvard, FreedomIand, Fuflix workers union, Lingu, East Malaysia, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Azureano, Peoples Republic of GG, Freedomindia, Roissyland, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Quinto Piano, Eudinity, Mays Austrian Nation, Cellar doors, Woodsind, Raunch, Jakubonia, Barfleur, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Khadah, Tseriesiscoming, Sovietsoyuz, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, CheeseBurrito, TM-Jesselton, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, Calmarya, Filipopol, Flench, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Quail Empire, Coruh, and Santa Dystopia.