“Vote for Kodos”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The East Pacific
The Federal Republic of Drunken Seal Islands is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by jizzmaster zero with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 9.068 billion Sealsmen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Drunken Seal Islandsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,172 trillion Krangs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 129,320 Krangs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Owning a fishing rod can cause you to be subject to military questioning, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material, and modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drunken Seal Islands's national animal is the Drop Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Boganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The United Kingdom of La xinga.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Free Land of Hedonistica.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Free Land of Hedonistica.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Federal Republic of Sreneck.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sreneck.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, owning a fishing rod can cause you to be subject to military questioning.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Todd McCloud, Mundiferrum, Bachtendekuppen, A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Roissyland, Aelitia, Bolshikstan, Urimel, The Romanum Legio, Davinhia, Roliganistan, Asendavia, Ribanzi, Talitoa, Survivoristan, ReeK, Am Echad, Axdel, Xhaco, Airrajul, H-Zhena, Arkantis, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Monarchists, Wendelandia, Bullpups, Sansangra, Wiranath, Danesopia, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Fedele, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Ver Norge, Bacon Land, Someseni, Verketa, Peryn, Ravendi, Biggstonia, Valdwall, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Freedom Fascists, Ellsonian Dominion, Marrico, United China Nation, and 57 others.Thyaclinia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Happian Union, Davelands, VW53Aland, Yumaka, The Sacred Whale, Neruch, Shantan, Gorbastan, Solarfall, Ridann, The Angel of Charity, Federated States of Zootron, Babcocia, Indrapore, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Broengtopia, Riveraland, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The United Asian Republics, Kalaratri, Just Vale 2, Pakitsk, Justice-Becoming, Hizuru, Kingdom of Pars, VoyKovie, Enlil, Funkadelia, Kilkire, Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Quark Unit, Rhealaliit, Plazland, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Escade, Stanisiti, Euricanis, Marrabuk, Grossvietnam, Lerasi, Magosconity, Mossy-Oak, Chubaka, RovaMittala, Commodore Badger, Sreneck, Hedonistica, and La xinga.