“Officially abandoned on 30/11/16. ” xXx360NoScopexXx
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Antisocial Gamers of Dubbayoo is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by xXx360NoScopexXx with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.482 billion Dubbayoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Internet. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dubbayoan economy, worth 854 trillion Mountain Dews a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,210 Mountain Dews, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, international humanitarian organisations are applauding the government for ending the death penalty, and party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises. Crime is totally unknown. Dubbayoo's national animal is the Hot Dog, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dubbayoo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Dubbayoo's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dubbayoo's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dubbayoo's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dubbayoo was refounded in Balder.
- : Dubbayoo ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Dubbayoo was endorsed by The Federation of The Tecorogan Federation.
- : Dubbayoo was endorsed by The Peripherals of Paranoia.
- : Dubbayoo was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Dubbayoo was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.