“Deus Vult!” Knight Listig
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Knights Templar of Dylar is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Knight Listig with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 9.758 billion Dylarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Jerusalem. The average income tax rate is 80.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dylarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,176 trillion Doubloons a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 120,583 Doubloons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, the government has announced its plans to construct a giant weaponised robot-cat, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dylar's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dylar endorsed The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Dylar was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Dylar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Dylar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Dylar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, the government has announced its plans to construct a giant weaponised robot-cat.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in Dylar, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Amerion, Anserisa, Madreia, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Lana Rity, Sau Man Frescher, Barabarom, Aidenfieeld, Roterdamia, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Isles of Creckero, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Qawe, Bawkie, PenguinPies, The South Channel Islands, Eskvenn, Wehraboos, Tsvetania, Rabbitz, Volaworand, Springhollow, Qvait, Ashvakka, The Two Jerseys, Curlyhoward, Hutington, Our Lord and Savior Ting, The Worst army of, Kringalia, Beepee, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Jehenna, Holy Free, Mapico, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Ralphburg, Xandev, Quh, Elan Sleazebaganno, Kervanosia, Eggraria, Techganet, Merevane, and 46 others.Yeldarbsland, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Marinho Islands, Compli, West Pastafaria, Starsight, Baltenlands, Shefino, ChickenDome, Auphelia, Gran Caracas, Erimo, Melicorium, Peoples Republic of Columbus, Shanor, Kandorith, NganXuan, Oncarra, Freest Freedonia, The Filippinas, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, Trepsit, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Markla, Vincent Field, Clover Club, Briteannia, Belschaft, Ovkianos, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, and Andinla.