“Ŭŋ∂ҽԅʄŧѻɽΐɐჷ ϑɲʈɚღԑშ, ßҩυიτѥs βɩσσðʂɫαιηєძ”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Leftist Assembly
|Capital||the Unbound Glade|
The Wilderness of Eloren is a colossal, genial nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.28 billion Eloren are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Unbound Glade. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Eloren economy, worth a remarkable 2,570 trillion pods a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 277,000 pods, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, and foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Eloren's national animal is the triffid, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is nature worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eloren was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Narodnya.
- : Eloren voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Eloren, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : Eloren was endorsed by The Federation of Neo Enderion.
- : Following new legislation in Eloren, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Eloren, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools.
- : Eloren was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Eloren, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were.
- : Following new legislation in Eloren, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Eloren was endorsed by The Red Communes of Das Pardgulew.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Dyl, Argentigrad, Super Awesome Fun Times, Llorens, Grod Island, Agatep, Nangka, Silverfish37, Antinios, Soviet Catgirls, Ephros, Claiomha, Slackertown, Zaratov, Asturies-Llion, Kaamapoori, Kawany, Helionyx, Anarchocommunists of the World, Athenianous, Idontknowium, Creatrix, Ghillemear, Ezmwalia, Picuros, Kongoland, Rorlenland, Far-north commonue, Agraestan, Sincadenas, Wagrurg, Eskhaton, Green Green World, New Samon, Podria, Das Pardgulew, Neo Enderion, and Narodnya.