“Wisdom is the beginning of fear.” GOD EMPEROR
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Capital||capital city of the alder race|
The IMPERIUM OF MAN of Empire of the alder is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by GOD EMPEROR with an iron fist, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, prohibition of alcohol, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 7.033 billion alderians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of capital city of the alder race. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Empire of the alderian economy, worth a remarkable 1,777 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 252,775 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug-related crimes carry the death penalty, immigrants complain that natives keep coming over and taking their jobs, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and the once prosperous capital is in utter decline. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Empire of the alder's national animal is the Squig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is CULT Mechanicus.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Empire of the alder voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Land Management".
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, immigrants complain that natives keep coming over and taking their jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, most pop videos prominently feature the Empire of the alderian flag.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay.
- : Empire of the alder voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in Empire of the alder, it takes at least three to tango.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Zyonn, Farrakhan, Unibot III, UKIMAR RBON, Zavea, Rubian Empire, Fitzgeraldland, Franluxin, Emeseses, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Heaven Fire, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Hardscrabble, Arinteriswith, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Star Kingdom, Razorback, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, Florin, Pettlland, Cleo and Topaz, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Aandruzognivia, TorNaGul, Doormat to the Lord, and New Wight.