“Democracy Dies in Darkness; BLM”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
|Capital||Bark Forest Preserve|
|Leader||The Great Council|
The Fully-Elected Nation of Entitize is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by The Great Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.808 billion Entitizeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bark Forest Preserve. The average income tax rate is 86.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Entitizean economy, worth 587 trillion Bark Entios a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 86,240 Bark Entios, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security, there have been reports of people marrying housepets, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, and sushi is sold on the black market. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Entitize's national animal is the Entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Kiwi Bird Forest of Ordealius.
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, sushi is sold on the black market.
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Republic of Ecoism.
- : Entitize was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Entitize lost the endorsement of The Green Technocracy of Uan aa Boa.
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Entitize was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Ransium, Canaltia, Chilledsville, Eryndlynd, The Black Forrest, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cannibaland, Love and Nature, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Turbeaux, Bananaistan, Artemis, Lura, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Tur Ada, Snjor, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Deontologia, Jutsa, Middle Barael, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Garbelia, Einswenn, and 8 others.The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Foir, Doxstern, New Ladavia, and Ordealius.