“God, who let the Sea Monkeys out?” Guello Monkey Ears Bealow
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: South Pacific
|Leader||Guello Monkey Ears Bealow|
|Faith||Just Keep Swimming|
|Animal||Enlightened Sea Monkey|
The United Ocean Kingdoms of Envisa is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Guello Monkey Ears Bealow with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, free-roaming dinosaurs, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.819 billion Envisan Mermaids are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova Atlantis. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Envisan economy, worth a remarkable 2,369 trillion Envisan Periwinkles a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 200,447 Envisan Periwinkles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, it isn't only obsequious grandees who produce a lot of manure at state occasions, prisons are filled with the cackles and sobs of a deranged inmate population, and tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Envisa's national animal is the Enlightened Sea Monkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Just Keep Swimming.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Envisa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Envisa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Envisa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Envisa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, prisons are filled with the cackles and sobs of a deranged inmate population.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, it isn't only obsequious grandees who produce a lot of manure at state occasions.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Envisa was endorsed by The Lonely Island of A Small Rock Off Maowi.