“All empires believe they are eternal”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: King of the Hill
The Republic of Enyo 51 is a massive, safe nation, notable for its enslaved workforce, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 2.212 billion Enyo 51ians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.6%.
The strong Enyo 51ian economy, worth 129 trillion salts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Tourism, Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 58,520 salts, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Teachers regularly paddle unruly students, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, Leader's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, and foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enyo 51's national animal is the llama.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enyo 51's influence in King of the Hill rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Enyo 51's influence in King of the Hill rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Enyo 51's influence in King of the Hill rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Enyo 51's influence in King of the Hill rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Enyo 51's influence in King of the Hill rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Enyo 51 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Enyo 51 endorsed The Republic of CFA Info Center.
- : Enyo 51 became WA Delegate of King of the Hill.
- : Enyo 51's influence in King of the Hill rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Enyo 51 was endorsed by The Republic of CFA Info Center.