“Mahye Godt stavwe Erragoaistwe”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||King Iain XXV|
|Faith||Open and fair elections|
The Kingdom of Eragonaise is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Iain XXV with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.956 billion Eragonein are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eragon. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Eragonaise economy, worth 174 trillion Eragonaise dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,185 Eragonaise dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant, being King Iain XXV has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, and turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eragonaise's national animal is the Eragonaise Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Open and fair elections.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eragonaise was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Eragonaise lost the endorsement of The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Eragonaise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Eragonaise was endorsed by The Make 🐧 LC Again of Volaworand.
- : Eragonaise was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Eragonaise voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Eragonaise voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Following new legislation in Eragonaise, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'.
- : Following new legislation in Eragonaise, being King Iain XXV has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Eragonaise, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant.
Endorsements Received: 63 » West Pastafaria, Bleakfoot, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Anserisa, Tepertopia, Madreia, Bawkie, Gliasco, Crystal Creation, PenguinPies, Erinor, Barabarom, The Filippinas, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Amerion, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Aumeltopia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Rabbitz, InnWorm, Sedunn, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Beepee, Ebonhand, Tridem, Mapico, Techganet, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Auphelia, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Corgitopiaa, Well F, Rhetiaa, The Radanivans, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, and 13 others.Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Royaltica, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Official State of Landland, Catillos, Namhines, Gecetesse, Volaworand, and B H A R A T.