“Together we succeed.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Democratic Republic of Ereena is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 301 million Ereeni enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chulmina. The average income tax rate is 28.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ereenian economy, worth 23.2 trillion Eers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,034 Eers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes, citizens are prohibited from raising their voice above thirty decibels in commercial districts, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, and the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ereena's national animal is the Ereenian Antelope, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ereena was endorsed by The Ghost of Delegate Past of Pallaith.
- : Following new legislation in Ereena, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Ereena, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Ereena, citizens are prohibited from raising their voice above thirty decibels in commercial districts.
- : Following new legislation in Ereena, the police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Ereena, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Ereena was endorsed by The Republic of Siwale.
- : Ereena was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Trillius.
- : Following new legislation in Ereena, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Ereena, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Wilkshire, Dar es Saalam, Loli County, Alunya, Orado, Notyoutopia, Miruma, The Rhein States, Corfad, Haor Chall, Vincone Cae, McMasterdonia, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Pazair, Guer Aike, Amauri, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Black Templares, Sunto, Zumlandia, The Iron Lions, North Bratislava, Viridiann, Germanic Araya, Daymonskinner, Shibutani, Duerrlewang, Steampunk Ariel, Angshire, Sockmanland, Aratani, Yaorozu, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Loutsland, Spartoptia, United Kahndaq, Glurponia, Kaschovia, Seenvorland, Runeda, New Bremerton, Koda-Land, Neworva, Racoda, Selfgradatude, 1 very fast endotarter, and 20 others.Eraver, Frances Francis the First of France, Nothru Lerple, Zyvetskistaahn, Afcon, Kasazzastan, Federation Terra Australis, Ethnon, Daiz, Terban Kedah, Opstan, Parmovand, Uke Lords, Fraguale Cothe, Holy Oranz, New Octicarg, Maott, Trillius, Siwale, and Pallaith.