“Before grace, subsistence. Before nobility, survival.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Emerald Forest of Eryndlynd is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Archdruid Eryx with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.895 billion Eryndians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eryndhar. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Eryndian economy, worth a remarkable 2,554 trillion eryndollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 234,465 eryndollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, and travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eryndlynd's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is druidry.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Eryndlynd voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Eryndlynd endorsed The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : Eryndlynd was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Eryndlynd was endorsed by The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, the steaks are too high for ambassadors to butcher foreign relationships.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Velkia and the Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cannibaland, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Chilledsville, Turbeaux, Reannia, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Entitize, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Love and Nature, Ransium, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Ordand, Taco Respublic, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, The Void Territories, Artemis, Octopus Islands, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Jutsa, East Stederland, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, and 16 others.Crowacia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Terrabod, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Foir, Doxstern, Myuscao, and Democratic Republic of Cacusia.