“The Divils own, so she is” Omniscent Lord Prophet Of Joyfulness
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Glass Gallows
|Leader||Omniscent Lord Prophet Of Joyfulness|
|Faith||Pursuit of Joy Through Violent Flogging|
The Prestigious Bohirín of Eternally Ambiguous Baracus is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Omniscent Lord Prophet Of Joyfulness with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.12 billion Joyfully Indoctrinated Vagrants are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nephilim. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.0%.
The all-consuming Ineffably Soluble economy, worth a remarkable 1,283 trillion Gouriers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 140,685 Gouriers, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 591,941 per year while the poor average 21,697, a ratio of 27.3 to 1.
Family trees become bare as entire branches are lopped off, immigrant herding has become a national pastime, children seem to be getting better at lying these days, and the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eternally Ambiguous Baracus's national animal is the Spider Crab and its national religion is Pursuit of Joy Through Violent Flogging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus's influence in Glass Gallows rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus's influence in Glass Gallows rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus relocated from Osiris to Glass Gallows.
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus was refounded in Osiris.
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus ceased to exist in Glass Gallows.
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus's influence in Glass Gallows rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Eternally Ambiguous Baracus, the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- : Eternally Ambiguous Baracus's influence in Glass Gallows rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".