“May God Bring Protection, Unity And Freedom To All” Emperor Ethan Brown V
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: The Divided Unity of Nations
|Leader||Emperor Ethan Brown V|
The Federal Empire of Ethanovia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Ethan Brown V with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.131 billion Ethanovians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Brownswick. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ethanovian economy, worth 108 trillion Wellingtons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,163 Wellingtons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prison reforms have replaced communal luaus with communal loos, every workday begins with group therapy, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety, and victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ethanovia's national animal is the Woolly Mammoth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ethanovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Ethanovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Ethanovia, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Ethanovia, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety.
- : Ethanovia was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Ethanovia, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Ethanovia changed its national leader to "Emperor Ethan Brown V".
- : Ethanovia changed its national nation type to "Federal Empire".
- : Following new legislation in Ethanovia, prison reforms have replaced communal luaus with communal loos.
- : Following new legislation in Ethanovia, farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land.