|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Republic of Eywaan is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 736 million Eywaanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 41.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eywaanian economy, worth 92.1 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 125,147 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Eywaan's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Eywaan's national animal is the Western Crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eywaan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Northern Glory.
- : Eywaan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Aurelia"".
- : Following new legislation in Eywaan, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Eywaan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Eywaan, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters.
- : Following new legislation in Eywaan, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Eywaan, Eywaan's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
- : Following new legislation in Eywaan, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Eywaan endorsed The Christmas Tree Factory of Cobleck Weleis.
- : Eywaan was endorsed by The Christmas Tree Factory of Cobleck Weleis.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Runeda, Orado, Alunya, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Shibutani, Siwale, Newpromisedland, Pazair, Loutsland, Dabarastan, Kaschovia, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Viridiann, Miruma, Dreadton, Sundred, Parmovand, Eravonia, Sunto, Corfad, North Bratislava, Ethnon, Hatakulamatakatak, Dar es Saalam, Trillius, Guer Aike, Zyvetskistaahn, Notyoutopia, Sockmanland, Castle Federation, Abject Ludicrosity, Bearical, Amauri, Umuyyad, Kirina, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Koda-Land, Ravendi, New Bremerton, Black Templares, Get Away From Me, Idumetala, Daiz, Microaidsia, Holy Oranz, Interdimensional Zone, Valhalla123, and 59 others.Shadowrik, Aratani, Eri-Maqa-Ena, 1 very fast endotarter, Zumlandia, Duerrlewang, Glurponia, McMasterdonia, Selfgradatude, Federation Terra Australis, Seenvorland, Azzarel, United Anglo-America, Maestros haven, Wineclaw, Kranostav, Anungu, Soviet Terran, El Fiji Grande, Ponantine, Wodan, Sil Dorsett, Palgo, Partax, Vincone Cae, Serendipita Martia, Great Robertia, Religioncord, Frances Francis the First of France, Tachycardia, Pallaith, Europ3, Gnomewatchers, U S Eh, Steampunk Ariel, The Iron Lions, New Lakemba, Aenglaland, The Reorganized Arctic Territories, New Octicarg, Votak Matim, Misthas, General COE, Drutopia Insomnia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Valentine Z, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Praeceps, Fendlium, Puppets and Strings, New Bismuthium, Angshire, Volstokn, Loli County, Malta Comino Gozo, New Avian, East Akra, Cobleck Weleis, and Northern Glory.