“A powerful boost for the Arcane Shield”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: Southeast Asia
The Spell of Fade Shield is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 12.378 billion Fade Shieldians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 25.1%.
The Fade Shieldian economy, worth 474 trillion Manas a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,299 Manas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Fade Shield's national animal is the Wolf.
Fade Shield is ranked 43,495th in the world and 5th in Southeast Asia for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring zero on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fade Shield's influence in Southeast Asia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Fade Shield resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fade Shield became WA Delegate of Southeast Asia.
- : Fade Shield's influence in Southeast Asia rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fade Shield relocated from Artificial Solar System to Southeast Asia.
- : Fade Shield endorsed The Republic of Purge Them All XXII.
- : Fade Shield endorsed The Democratic States of Union of Democratic Chimore Armed Forces.
- : Fade Shield was endorsed by The Democratic States of Union of Democratic Chimore Armed Forces.
- : Fade Shield was endorsed by The Republic of Hinoshita Kaho.
- : Fade Shield was endorsed by The Republic of Purge Them All XXII.