“Malwch gelyn iddi Hi.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Unproven
|Leader||Pope Tommie XVI|
|Faith||Church of Mary Magdalene|
The Ecclesiastical Matriarchy of Faelauntz is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Pope Tommie XVI with an iron fist, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, state-planned economy, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.398 billion Fae are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhosyndinas. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Faelau economy, worth 229 trillion rations a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 95,842 rations, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The new Bison Supremacy Party is faring well in the polls, home renovation shows are increasingly popular, a positive pregnancy test doubles as a visa, and warfare increasingly resembles a video game. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Faelauntz's national animal is the bison, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of Mary Magdalene.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Faelauntz's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Faelauntz altered its national flag.
- : Faelauntz was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Faelauntz ceased to exist in Thaecia.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Riverside Van of Lemonadia.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Sometimes Author Republic of Castarilia.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Broustan.
- : Faelauntz was endorsed by The Black Banner for Easter Eggs of Food can into Space.
- : Following new legislation in Faelauntz, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Faelauntz, a positive pregnancy test doubles as a visa.