“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of Falacer 2 is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its public floggings, vat-grown people, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.663 billion Falacer 2ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.2%.
The strong Falacer 2ian economy, worth 420 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Gambling, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 54,833 pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 157,525 per year while the poor average 15,174, a ratio of 10.4 to 1.
The Department of Health is snowed under by requests for crisper ciabatta and tenderer tagliatelle, the 'sing-a-long with Leader' album is a popular souvenir, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, and demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Falacer 2's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Falacer 2 proposed constructing embassies between WWSETI and Liberalia.
- : Falacer 2's influence in WWSETI rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Falacer 2 relocated from Balder to WWSETI.
- : Falacer 2 founded the region WWSETI.
- : Falacer 2 was refounded in Balder.
- : Falacer 2 ceased to exist in WWSETI.
- : Falacer 2 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Falacer 2 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Falacer 2 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Falacer 2 agreed to construct embassies between WWSETI and Liberalia Defenders Club.