“War is an option.” Laharzern
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the South Pacific
The Mutated population of Fallen Vooperia city is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Laharzern with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.359 billion Red Squirrels have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gylordi Hyphenia. The average income tax rate is 69.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Extreme economy, worth 209 trillion cryptomitoris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 62,508 cryptomitoris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Former bars are desperately trying to re-brand themselves as cafés, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, Fallen Vooperia city's fine wines are renowned throughout the region, and former nobles are being issued new identities in the wake of the end of serfdom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fallen Vooperia city's national animal is the Red Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fallen Vooperia city's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Fallen Vooperia city lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Fallen Vooperia city relocated from Exterminator to The South Pacific.
- : Fallen Vooperia city's influence in Exterminator rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Fallen Vooperia city's influence in Exterminator fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : The Join Lily of 160th Catgirl Division dismissed Fallen Vooperia city as Leader of Exterminator.
- : Fallen Vooperia city's influence in Exterminator rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Fallen Vooperia city was removed from the regional ban list of The United Federations by The Communal Confederation of Beatitas.
- : Fallen Vooperia city's influence in Exterminator rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Fallen Vooperia city lodged a message on the Exterminator Regional Message Board.