“Strength Through Freedom”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Empire of Famarionly is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by James Gorman with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 2.912 billion Famarionlyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital City. The average income tax rate is 61.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Famarionlyian economy, worth 336 trillion florins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 115,686 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, interest in globalism never flags, the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation, and a third of Famarionlyians are e-certified CEOs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Famarionly's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Famarionly was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of IkJan.
- : Famarionly endorsed The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, a third of Famarionlyians are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, the Famarionlyian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Famarionly endorsed The Endorse Aumeltopia of UnShleepd.
- : Famarionly was endorsed by The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.
- : Following new legislation in Famarionly, children are expected to carve their own toys.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Volaworand, Erinor, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Paranoia, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Luddinlande, Sedunn, Farengeto, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Lester Crest, Jaxon, Aguatania, The National Corporation, Kringalia, Aywhyou, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Rebel-topia, Elveka, Awjan, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Akindom, Quiescent, North Prarie, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Wyatonians, Qvait, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Churumduul, Mew Nation, Ostanasia, Agalaesia, The Filippinas, Amerion, Wild Space, Qawe, Great Africans, and 20 others.The Solar System Scope, PenguinPies, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, Hanguk-Nippon, Ariankido, Westoc Kinness, Vincent Field, Jennaterra, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Land Without Shrimp, BootJack, Abarri, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, Tsvetania, Solega, Aurcania, and IkJan.