“I win, You lose.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Fares of FareP is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate population of 633 million Fareses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fares. The average income tax rate is 59.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Fares economy, worth 64.6 trillion fareses a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,000 fareses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
People often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center, and the national security service are a bunch of crooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FareP's national animal is the fares, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FareP was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Most Inclusive.
- : FareP changed its national nation type to "Fares".
- : Following new legislation in FareP, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days'.
- : FareP was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Agua de Pelar Porco II.
- : FareP was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in FareP, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Volsar, Panormia, Florin, Zerentopia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Aandruzognivia, Nation of Urie, Ammadon, Aqueira, Aianistan, Mundanus, ShyVini, Farrakhan, Wafflapolis, Razorback, South Sea New, Rubian Empire, Masters86, Alpharoland, Collosuss, Arinteriswith, Thuringia Reich, Golexald, North Comunist Awelanius, OwO wats dis, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Visionary Union, Cecilly, Zyonn, United Libor Lefunkistan, Juvena, and Agua de Pelar Porco II.