“Lehet a Farkasfalka Diadal!”
|Category: Conservative Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The City State of Farkas is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.193 billion Farkastrians are known throughout the region for their efficiency and work ethic, as well as their general suspicion of leisure.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 31.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The a Farkastrian economy, worth 257 trillion Cepros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,569 Cepros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The state believes that children are what you make of them, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, and children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Farkas's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Farkas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Farkas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Farkas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Farkas was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Conservative Democracy".
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Farkas endorsed The National Syndicated Fiefdom of Kustonia.
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Farkas relocated from The Rejected Realms to Farkasfalka.
- : Farkas relocated from Fascism United to The Rejected Realms.
Endorsements Received: None.