“Silence is my pride, Death my mother tongue”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Kingdom of Fel Imass is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 3.287 billion Fel Imassians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 40.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fel Imassian economy, worth 659 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 200,614 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, the lasting legacy of the current generation is a million years of buried radioactivity, and farting etiquette is taught in schools. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fel Imass's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Fel Imass endorsed The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Fel Imass was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, the lasting legacy of the current generation is a million years of buried radioactivity.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, a degree in Leader Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Imass, the government merely sends empty platitudes whenever natural disasters strike foreign nations.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Runeda, El Fiji Grande, Bearical, The Rhein States, PlanetPunk, Territorio di Nessuno, Loutsland, Trillius, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Koda-Land, Sundred, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Duerrlewang, Shibutani, Sockmanland, Guer Aike, Omnistria, 1 very fast endotarter, Yaorozu, Siwale, Zumlandia, Amauri, Ostrolia, Federation Terra Australis, Newpromisedland, Black Templares, New Octicarg, The Stratosphere Islands, McMasterdonia, Xzavia-Hjar, North Bratislava, Daiz, The Tampa Bay Rays, Ponantine, Test for a new hope, Makersaulache, Great Javadwipa, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Kasazzastan, Aratani, Spartoptia, New Bremerton, Maott, and 61 others.Racoda, Shadowrik, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Tamgu, Nakayo, Pasargad, Kulgatha, Ozstan, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Holy Oranz, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Steampunk Ariel, The Iron Lions, Gnomewatchers, Cuyan, Kaschovia, New Lakemba, Calsolato, Selfgradatude, Abject Ludicrosity, Moubarakistan, Francois Isidore, Joodey, Solskjar, Glurponia, Loli County, Delmak, Frances Francis the First of France, Nothru Lerple, Xentherida, Partax, PotatoFarmers, Clan Spaniel, Angshire, Miruma, United Kahndaq, Sea Ghost, Kranostav, Yukti, Germanic Araya, Penrith, Freyford, Empy, Viridiann, Pazair, Neworva, Phoeba, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Afcon, Ethnon, United Anglo-America, Opstan, Parmovand, Daymonskinner, Pallaith, and Eravonia.