“Better dangerous freedom than safe slavery”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
|Leader||The Bank of Feuraxia|
|Animal||Heavy Machine gun|
The Confederated Bankers of Feuraxia is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by The Bank of Feuraxia with a fair hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 758 million Employees are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Administration, Defense, and Education are also considered important, while International Aid and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castillia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Feuraxian economy, worth 108 trillion Cigarette Packets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 143,278 Cigarette Packets, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 531,535 per year while the poor average 27,166, a ratio of 19.6 to 1.
Internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography, The Bank of Feuraxia is described as an everyday person with normal tastes and the usual interests, euthanasia is illegal, and bar brawls are an hourly occurrence. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Feuraxia's national animal is the Heavy Machine gun, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, The Bank of Feuraxia is described as an everyday person with normal tastes and the usual interests.
- : Feuraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography.
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, in pet stores nationwide Heavy Machine guns are growing in popularity.
- : Feuraxia endorsed The Fruity Republic of Pisqantinsuyu.
- : Feuraxia was endorsed by The Fruity Republic of Pisqantinsuyu.
- : Feuraxia changed its national leader to "The Bank of Feuraxia".
- : Following new legislation in Feuraxia, hundreds of teenagers die every year at the Feuraxian Hungry Games.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Fedele, H-Zhena, Am Echad, BearStackof2015, Roissyland, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Plazland, Funkadelia, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Aelitia, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Marrico, Axdel, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, Liberstankonia, Davelands, Marrabuk, Grossvietnam, Roliganistan, Pakitsk, Darkfull, Laquara, A Slanted Black Stripe, Bai Lung, Sericena, Staynes, Lyontisia, Demon Ridge, Kaigi, Someseni, New Birblands, Mossy-Oak, Chubaka, Ellsonian Dominion, Freedom Fascists, 7-5, Stanisiti, Talitoa, Wiranath, Enlil, CheeseBurrito, Aeljae, Cessaria, Amjedia, and 18 others.New Leganes, Propwash, Commodore Badger, Arkantis, Encurage, Sufjan Stevens Fans, Ravendi, Sreneck, States of Carolina, Avakael, Aleister, Yemeni Locusts, East Malaysia, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Asendavia, Eagas, and Pisqantinsuyu.