“We Will Endure”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Republic of Fifteen Bagger is a very large, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning dolphin population. The hard-working population of 175 million Fifteen Baggerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 22.4%.
The Fifteen Baggerian economy, worth 7.06 trillion marks a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 40,348 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fifteen Bagger's national animal is the dolphin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fifteen Bagger's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fifteen Bagger's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Fifteen Bagger applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Fifteen Bagger's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Fifteen Bagger relocated from The Holy United Nations of HellSushi to Artificial Solar System.
- : Fifteen Bagger resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fifteen Bagger's influence in The Holy United Nations of HellSushi rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Fifteen Bagger was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive and Most Average.
- : Fifteen Bagger relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Holy United Nations of HellSushi.
- : Fifteen Bagger was endorsed by Drake was still doing it in 2017 as he.