“If ya can't beat 'em... BURN 'EM!!!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Holy Empire of FiHami is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its digital currency, avowedly heterosexual populace, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 587 million FiHamians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ha'Hani. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient FiHamian economy, worth 17.5 trillion Flamethrowers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 29,819 Flamethrowers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
FiHamian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation, relationship guidance consists of "lie back and think of FiHami", the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents, and five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FiHami's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FiHami endorsed The End of Grimsby town.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, relationship guidance consists of "lie back and think of FiHami".
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, FiHamian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, government-sanctioned factory-smashing has the Luddites of FiHami rejoicing.
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, GP clinics are inundated by patients requesting prescriptions for alcohol.
- : FiHami voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Following new legislation in FiHami, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
Endorsements Received: 72 » The Solar System Scope, Drystar, Aidenfieeld, Erinor, Quiescent, Tsunamy, Hanguk-Nippon, The Filippinas, Si-topia, Linguiniland, Xandev, Saciu, East Sakhlin, The United Expanse, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Bay, Land Without Shrimp, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Shadow-Land, Theorin, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Freedoom, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Agalaesia, Volaworand, Farengeto, Anachronolandia, Soem, USNE2018, Spearos, Churumduul, Aumeltopia, New Juan Carlos Land, Tsvetania, Kerlodia, Janapuri, New Briantown, Dasko, Curlyhoward, Nankyoku Tairiku, Ostanasia, Mew Nation, Darakin, Pays de Loire, Qawe, Jehenna, Daehan aegugjuui hwangjegug lyeonbang, Amerion, Kringalia, and 22 others.Wild Space, Great Africans, Negoshi, Phanama, Beepee, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, North Prarie, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Aurcania, Kuddles, Imperial Duck, World United, Choodox, Ketathinamiri Islands, UnShleepd, Higash, Upper Tyrconnel, Tamil Bhoomi, Solega, and Sedunn.