“All Hail Flobos!!! Or not. We're pretty liberal on that” Flobos the IVth
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Flobos the IVth|
|Faith||Working hard and hardly working|
|Currency||Seventh of a Metric Pound|
|Animal||Roving Raving Reavers|
The Exciting Earning Opportunity of Flobos is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Flobos the IVth with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory military service, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 31.314 billion Flobs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manhole. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Flobosian economy, worth a remarkable 8,085 trillion Seventh of a Metric Pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 258,210 Seventh of a Metric Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The diplomatic corps stinks, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, and proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flobos's national animal is the Roving Raving Reavers, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Working hard and hardly working.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Flobos was endorsed by The Kittens of Godly City.
- : Flobos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Flobos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Flobos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Identification Tag Act".
- : Flobos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ethical Treatment of Animals in Research".
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers.
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Flobos was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Flobos, the diplomatic corps stinks.