“FLOOR GANG OUH, HAWKS ARE CEILING GANG CRINGE”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning floor population. The hard-working population of 414 million 19 year olds have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 19.6%.
The Floor Gang Empirean economy, worth 18.7 trillion tambourines a year, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is 45,230 tambourines, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Floor Gang Empire's national animal is the floor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Floor Gang Empire was removed from the regional ban list of South Pacific by The Raider of South Pacific of Dashworie Aedorse.
- : Floor Gang Empire's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Floor Gang Empire's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Floor Gang Empire resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Floor Gang Empire relocated from The Rejected Realms to Artificial Solar System.
- : Floor Gang Empire relocated from South Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- : Floor Gang Empire was ejected and banned from South Pacific by The Raider of South Pacific of Dashworie Aedorse.
- : Floor Gang Empire was endorsed by The Federation of Good Nim 19.
- : Floor Gang Empire was endorsed by The United States of Kanglia Rocked All Night.
- : Floor Gang Empire was endorsed by The Kingdom of Asialio32.