“Ex Fortitudine Pax”
Regional Influence: Contender
Location: Republic of Conservative Nations
|Leader||Crown Prince Michael|
The Federated Principality of Fluvannia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Crown Prince Michael with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.229 billion Fluvannians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oshkosh. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 37.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Fluvannian economy, worth 827 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 158,276 Marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 648,289 per year while the poor average 25,548, a ratio of 25.4 to 1.
Old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, a popular Fluvannian saying is 'wishing upon a fallen jet engine', Fluvannian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, and some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fluvannia's national animal is the Bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fluvannia, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes.
- : Following new legislation in Fluvannia, Fluvannian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Fluvannia lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Dunferm.
- : Fluvannia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dunferm.
- : Fluvannia proposed constructing embassies between Republic of Conservative Nations and GOP.
- : Fluvannia lodged a message on the Republic of Conservative Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Fluvannia, a popular Fluvannian saying is 'wishing upon a fallen jet engine'.
- : Fluvannia was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Capitalizt".
- : Fluvannia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Fluvannia lost the endorsement of The Uranium State of Tesyky.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Great Carolina and Florida, West Phoenicia, Attancia, Holy Rhinish Islands, Libervalley, Huvakia, Sille Wes Ande, Fre Arystand, Verenigde Afrikaners, Frollocracy, Eldrado, North Azarath, Thirteen Isles, Mietkael, The Gamer Collective, Monkaslavia, Atrides, Lavenderina, Sainoland, Licavoliton, Blueflarst, and Viktorovitch.