“Fractions. What fractions?”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: 84 point 25 Anomaly
The Coherent Masses of Fractional Anomaly is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Fin Wei with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, frequent executions, and enforced nudity. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 32.765 billion Fractional Anomalyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fracton. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75.4%.
The very strong Fractional Anomalyian economy, worth a remarkable 2,043 trillion heads a year, is highly specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Book Publishing. Average income is 62,362 heads, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
Whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Fractional Anomalyian Embarrassments, atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism, and disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fractional Anomaly's national animal is the ferret, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Coworsh.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fractional Anomaly was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Fractional Anomaly's influence in 84 point 25 Anomaly rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : Fractional Anomaly lodged a message on the 84 point 25 Anomaly Regional Message Board.
- : Fractional Anomaly relocated from Lazarus to 84 point 25 Anomaly.
- : Fractional Anomaly altered its national flag.
- : Fractional Anomaly was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Fractional Anomaly ceased to exist in 84 point 25 Anomaly.
- : Following new legislation in Fractional Anomaly, disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects.
- : Following new legislation in Fractional Anomaly, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism.
- : Following new legislation in Fractional Anomaly, atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power.