“ˇDevoción por el bienestar humano!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
|Animal||Tigre de Jarmasán|
The Republic of Fraystonia is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 384 million surfraystonianos enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fraternity DF. The average income tax rate is 14.8%.
The very strong surfraystonian economy, worth 33.5 trillion Boorneos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 87,346 Boorneos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, stockbrokers dream of getting rich by writing textbooks, skateparks can be found in every city, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fraystonia's national animal is the Tigre de Jarmasán, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fraystonia renamed the office held by The People's Republic of La Mallorca from "Communications Officer" to "Ministro de Comunicaciones" in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia renamed the office held by The People's Republic of La Fraystonia from "Ministerio de Defensa" to "Ministro de Defensa" in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia renamed the office held by The Republic of Ugaria from "Diplomacy Officer" to "Ministro de Relaciones Exteriores" in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia renamed the office held by The People's Republic of La Fraystonia from "Security Officer" to "Ministerio de Defensa" in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia appointed The People's Republic of La Mallorca as Communications Officer with authority over Communications in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia appointed The Republic of Ugaria as Diplomacy Officer with authority over Embassies in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia appointed The People's Republic of La Fraystonia as Security Officer with authority over Border Control in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia appointed The Republic of La Iconia as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia added the tag "Multi-Species" to Jafazia.
- : Fraystonia added the tag "Pacifist" to Jafazia.