“Hmmm...That wasn't supposed to happen.”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
|Faith||none of the above|
The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Fredd with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 37.247 billion Freddlandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freddville. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Freddlandian economy, worth an astonishing 19,719 trillion fried eggs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is a breathtaking 529,437 fried eggs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Hunters often become the hunted, worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, and Fredd often plays real life games of Tower Defense against hordes of angry villagers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Freddland's national animal is the gorilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is none of the above.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Freddland's influence in Hell rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Freddland relocated from Balder to Hell.
- : Freddland's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Freddland was refounded in Balder.
- : Freddland ceased to exist in Hell.
- : Freddland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Deruuu".
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Marijuana".
- : Freddland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Freddland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.